Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Room With A Review(spoiler free)

OMFG,i knew this movie was bad...but by god..is it bad....

THE ROOM!

well,hi guyz and welcome to the room review..
basically my take about it is some psychotic french man decided to make a movie..and it became comedy gold even though it was a drama...

Johnny is an average banker guy whose fiancee Lisa is a total bitch because she feels like she gets nothing from him..
Mark is Johnny's best friend(they say this about 50 f-ing times in this movie so you should know it) along with Denny,Johnny's college aged friend..

i am not posting spoilers because i have one thing to say...
WATCH THIS MOVIE!
its going to be a cult classic because of how horrid it is..like god,the acting and the writing are the worst things ever and you have a bunch of no-names in this which make this comedy gold...theres awkward sex scenes,lots of padding and a lot of stock shots...ALOT OF STOCK SHOTS!
what i have to say is...see this movie and revel in how bad a movie can be

1 comment:

  1. If it wewrnt for the fact I was watching it with max I would have never believed it and I would have never watched the whole thing. I hope that cast stays in hiding forever. How could anyone read this script and say the want to do this movie?
    I want to tell everyone to watch it because it has nothing good to say nor does it have any redeeming qualities to it. I guess one can learn from this of what not to do. And with that I say "hello auk"

    ReplyDelete